Monday, October 17, 2011

October

It is october here in south central PA and it feels good. So much to think about as the leaves change. Harvest season is here and for the last few days the weather has been nice so Chad has been in the fields working late. As much as I love the fact my husband is a hard working man, I still have to adjust every season to the fact that he is just not home that much. I miss him, although when we do spend alot of time together its like a volcano. It truly is work to have a strong marriage esp. when one is not around alot. Most of our conversations happen on the phone and we have very little face to face time. I know I shouldn't complain because I have a man who cares about me, who loves me for all my crap.
I catch myself daydreaming....which means its time to get up and move or mow I should say. The grass is getting jungle-like out there and I get to be the lucky one to take care of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment