Friday, June 3, 2011

MIA

I know that I have been MIA for a bit now...trying to manage all things in life. Work is CRAZY! That's what happens when the weather in PA turns from winter to summer in a week, with maybe 2 or 3 spring days thrown in. I have also been trying to get out and take more pictures. I have found that I am challenged with having an "older" film camera that I have to wait to get the film on CD's, bring them home, and see if what i shot has turned out. Working on saving for a digital. Any suggestions as to what i should buy? I know there are a million and one choices out there but I have narrowed it down I think to a Canon Rebel T3i or Nikon D90. If anyone can throw some advice my way it would be GREAT! Thanks! P.S. hope you are having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment